Along with Nic Sadler, Legs has returned and the luminous Amanda Wyss is in the Bunker as well!
Amanda is starring in a web series called The Division…you can watch it here:
Some good news out of the middle east. Iran has agreed to the nuclear talks with the EU and the US.
The Ukrainian rebels have finally sent the bodies of MH17 to the Netherlands, but they also shot down two jet fighters this week.
Refugee children coming over the boarder…discuss.
And much more!!!
Hope you enjoy this week’s show.
Talk at you later!
Read the freshest news at Noozhawk.com - Latest News http://ift.tt/1mF4UdD
I love you, Carol Burnett!
Nice of you to use a couple of my birthday gifs. (I LOVE your blog btw.)
Julie & Carol. A friendship that’s practically perfect in every way.
160/300 Photos of Carol Burnett
Words can’t explain how much I adore Carol and Harvey’s relationship. However, in my dreams, they totally got married.
We miss you Mr. Happy-go-lucky!
10/300 More Photos of Carol Burnett
Carol Burnett in Between Friends (1983).
- Liz Taylor is too fun in this.
- Medical center? Wait, what- what the- what’s he.. why’s he…
- No. Nononononono. Not with Carol Burnett! Please! I could only take so much last time!
- This must be Liv’s favorite part ;)
- Ohhhhh, shit.
- I know what you’re thinking…
- "Sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows, everything…"
- Holland? … *whistles nonchalantly*
- Aw geez, take a breather, will you Ceebs?
- Uhh, “one dialogue, two conversations” much?
- Welp, it’s out in the open now.
- I never thought I’d actually say this with as much conviction as anything (or anyone ;) else, but… 80s Carol is HOT.
- God only knows what she does with her female clients…
- Sam’s a nice guy.
- GOOD FUCKETY GOD! WHY HASN’T A NURSE COME IN YET?
- Aren’t all cows female?
- Umm, awkward dinner topic?
- Hooo, burn!
- *SPIT TAKE*
- I don’t know if Liz’s dialogue about wanting to get married is really sweet, or hilariously ironic.
- Yeah, haven’t you seen Licence to Kill? Oh wait…
- Isn’t it so weird in this movie that Carol’s the horndog and that Liz is the traditionalist?
- This part really reminds me of My Girl.
- You’ve got a million of them, don’t you Doc?
- Wait, THE FUCK? Did I hear that correctly?
- Way to make this movie come to a screeching halt!
- Don’t Carol’s coworkers ever wonder what she’s doing for those long periods of time?
- Ohhhhh, shit again.
- This is not gonna be pretty…
- God dammit, Doc, why’d you have to say “moist”?
- "Dr. Simpson"?
- Jesus Christ, Doc, enough with the thighs!
- Good lord Ceebs, you’re going along with this?
- What the hell did M.C.’s ex do?
- Why the hell do those people look so terrified? She’s just reading!
- "WALT WHITMAN?! Leaves of grass, my ass!"
- Damn, Ceebs doesn’t have to say a thing. She just has to look.
- M.C. and her daughter seem to be getting along better. Did I miss something here?
- "Put your makeup on"? You’ve had it on nonstop!
- Seriously, what changed?
- Mmm, backless Carol…
- "I found a grey pubic hair."
- Was that Sue Sylvester’s dad? LOL
- I’m guessing he knows fully well what it means to “sell the house”…
- Uh oh, not again…
- You tell her, Deb!
- All right, we’re finally getting to the house.
- Is it weird of me to still be suspicious of what M.C. will do with the new buyer?
- Poor Sam…
- If the deal’s going to make the two of them rich, hopefully Deb won’t have to get a job again :P
- Filmed in Toronto, Canada :D
Whew! Better I not have watched this with Liv. I can only imagine…